FortiWLM App is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
FortiWLM is a network manager application which manages wireless networks in an enterprise. Wireless networking has become an essential component of enterprise s success as it is being used in missing critical applications like hospitals and manufacturing. FortiWLM iOS app helps FortiWLM network admins to troubleshoot client problems and also get notified in case of network problems when they are on the go.
Here are the features supported
Overview of AP groups with:
- Alarms, online and offline APs.
- Station count.
- Multiline graph for number of stations and throughput.
- List of critical, major and minor alarms.
- Filters based on alarm raised dates, acknowledge status, controller and access point
- Ability to mark alarms an acknowledged.
- Share alarms.
- Notifications on new critical alarms.
- Search by mac address and wildcard. Filter by dates.
- Station details like info, history and station logs.
- Syslog s generated with filter functionality.
**** Compatibility ****
Required iOS 8.0 and above
FortiWLM v8.3 and above are supported
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
FortiWLM App (version 1.0) has a file size of 43.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.